Sunday, January 25, 2009

trip plan

I am going to litlle trip with my junir high school friends. We are very good friends esch other. We cloth since we wrer junir high school. I mean we are get together since elementary school!!! we are going to meet teacher of 3-4 gread of elementary school. The teacher was yung guy when we were 9-10 years old. he was sooooo good teacher i never met like him again!!! we loved him!! he was so funny and nice that why we r going to meet him enf of this month!!! we can dring with him this time!!! i am really glad to dring with him!!!! nice isn't it!!!??? I can't wait to this trip!!!! We are going to Yamaga!! To take onsen!!!! there are a lot of onsen!!!! and we will stay a night. ofcouse, our teacher is comming to hotel, too!!!
It is going to be very fun time I hope!!!!

No comments: