Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sopping

I like shopping very much. Today postbe i have to study for tomorrow's test. But I could'n stay home all the day. So, i diside to go to windws shopping... just watch... before I leave home i diside just watch... becouse, I am going to trip end of this month and I really want to go to snow bord on my spring vacation... and I am going to koria and I have a lot of things to do on my vacation. So, i can't spend mony for really not inportant things... But!!!! You know what ganna happon to go to shoping... I could't stand to buy clothes... gush... I bought 2 parcer and skert!!! lol I soend almost 20000 yen...lol I have to work harder than more ana more!!! Yeah, I can do that!!!!lol It was sooo cute. So, it is okay...!!?? I should'nt bring money today... I am syupid!!! lol Always I dicide before go to shopping but I always can't do that... haha But I need save money!!! So I don't go to shopping any more in near day!!! It is good idea isn't it!!!??? lol

No comments: