Friday, January 9, 2009

a happy new year!!!!

A Happy New Year!!!!!! How was your Christmas and New year??? Did you had special dinner with your family or your friends??? At christmas, I had party with my family^^ eat chikin cake anod soooo on!!!! at new year, I had work.......... But in the morrning, I went to grand mam¶s house. Thire are had really big "osechi"!!!! This year was chibese!!!! was good!!!! ANd also, my grand ma cooked "zoni" and a lot of side mane!!!! It was good!!! After i got "otoshidama" from grand ma and my parirnts!!! I am alrway over 20, but I am still "student" you know!!!! I think I am lucky!!! Don't you think so??? After we leraxed, My parents and grand mam and my sister went to "hatumoude" I really wonted to go together, but, I should go to work... but, you know i was kind like drunk!!! i drunk japanese sake and shochu and waine!!!! 2009, 1 1 was really great day i had!!!

No comments: