Wednesday, January 28, 2009

last my blog....??



finally I finnished test just now1!! Only one test waitting for me.... it is your class!!!hahaha I need prepare the eassy that why I am writting blog^^ From tomorrow!!!!!! waitting happy spring vacation!!! But, you know, now I am so exciting but about 2 weeks I am gatting borld... I buess...lol But, This sprong vacation I have onw things want to do. It is volanters!! I really interestid about volanters. So, I think tomorrow, I am going to KOKUSAIKOURYU KAIKAN to find some volanters. I'm not excactry dicided what i want to do, yet. But, my feeling is exciting^^ have you ever done some volamters?? And also, I want to go to another school for get ricence of kindegartrn teacher. I think I am going to start this school next month or next next month^^ ofcource at night!!! and I am still working at Tully's. So It is ganna be busy this spring vacation!!!! I can't wait for!!!!! What do you do spring vacation??? I really want to Vancouver... But, I don't have enough money... so sad...
Next summer vacation!!! I will go!!!!!!!!! I need really save my money!!! some one give some money whould be sooooo happy but, it is not happon!!! hahaha I just work hard right?? lol have a nice spring vacation and see you in April!!!
Thank you!!!!

No comments: