Sunday, January 25, 2009

drinking

Last night I drank toooooo much with my friends in my house. I had work last night. After the job my friend call to me and she said drink in you home!!! I was litlle bit tird but i said okay!! lol after i call other friends to come to my house to make little pairty!!! and they came!!! we start to dring arround midnight and we tolk and tolk it was endless!!! it was fooooo fun!!!! But i droke cup and i steped on the cup and i cut my feet.... my blood were not stop. But i was kind drank that why i could not feel pein!!! it is funny isnt it?? lol but in the morrning my feet getting hairt so bud... but i dont like hospital. so I put tape on my feet. now it is okay... little bit hairt but i hope it is going to get better^^ i can work so no prolem!!!! I like my friends from elememtary school. they know me almost everything. we know each other chince 6 years old. that why we know each parsonality. so easy to hung out with them. I like them so much. But they are going to other place for get a job from next spring... it is going to be sad and we can't make get together like easyly any more but we are always good freinds. NO problemmmmmmm??!! lol

No comments: