Sunday, January 25, 2009

movie

I don't go to see a movie for a long time, but I sometimes see movies on video. I like video better than movie theater,because my house is restful. Recently I saw some movies. For example, 『WAR OF THE WORLDS』, 『OLIVER TWIST』, 『MUNICH』,『NANA』 and so on. And today I saw Taitanic!!!!My most impressive movie is 『OLIVER TWIST』. It's a orphan's story. He was engaged in the facility that help poor people, but he request a second helping when dinner. That was the reason, he was throw out of the facility. After that, he lives in London encountering many difficulties.Lead is Barney Clark. He passes an audition and he is still 11 years old!! I think that he is a good actor, and an actor of note. Other actors are Sir Ben Kingsley, Harry Eden, Jamie Foreman, Edward Hardwicke and so on. This is a verydeep story, and I was moved by it.

No comments: