Sunday, January 11, 2009

karaoke

In my house accepted exchange student from swedn about 2 month. A week before back to own country, one of boy's host parents gave up to care of him... I really don't know why they gave up... and My mom disid accept at my house becouse just a week. So, I really wanted to make fun time to them!!!! so I took arround a lot of place!!!! they loved karaoke!!!! First time to went caraoke we sing a song about 3 houres!!!! Actually, I din't like to go karaoke. so hen i go threr, i just sing a song about a hour.. but this time i had really fun!!! becouse, they looks like really really intersting!!! I was sooo happy!!!! And also, the karaoke's owner, who was sooooo nice person. He gave us free drink!! He likes foring people! Tht's why!! we were sooo lucky!!!

No comments: