Tuesday, December 16, 2008

resentry....

Recentry getting really coold... Actually I don't care about cold autside but, this year I don't know why I really don't wanna go out becouse, cold outside... When I was in United state in Iowa or Canada, Vancouver, there are more colder than here... I mean more and more. I can tell you how much was cold. When I was in Iowa, every day I went to school on foot anout 5-10 min wolk. It was okay to me to wolk everyday. In winter, I always wear jeans. Just only 5-10 min wolk jeans was freezed...lol and mone more things, almost every day I took sower in the morning and I did't have enough time to dry my hair... you know What ganna happone... my hair was every day freezed.... Can you believe that?? It was good exprience!!! hahaha That why I really did't care about Kumamoto's winter... but I came bake here almost 3 or 4 year... so, I forget how much was cold there... That's why now I can feel very cold in Kumamoto... But in winter, I can do make codinate close a lot!!! so I like winter!!! I want to buy many closes!!!! Also, already, i bought lots of things... So, I have to work harder and harder for my fashion!!!!!

No comments: