Friday, December 5, 2008

hosted hamily

Now, my house hosted swedish girl who is 16 years old. She came to kumamoto about 9 month ago. And 2 weeks ago she came my house becouse, her ex host mom she had some sick problem so she has to hosoital about a month. That's why she came to stay with us! She came by YFU proglam which are when I used I went to US about a year. So, my mom taking care of exchange students who come to Kumamoto. It is a volanteer!!! When she came to my house, we watch TV, movies, listen music, went to shopping, yeah, we did a lot of things together!!! She is really nice girl!! She can speak japanese almost parfect. she is very good speaker I think better than me!!!! In winter vacation we are going to green land!!!! She sais She want to go there!!! So, me and my sista take to her there^^ We have a lot of plan to do. But, she left just only a month to stay Japan..... Also she is going Tokai high school, so, we dont have time to day time.... But I will take her a lot of place as I can do!!!

No comments: