Tuesday, December 16, 2008

about ru-chan

He is getting better now. I mean he is very fine!!! He always running inside the house with athor cat Kc or Sell^^ I dont want him to get big but, he is getting gigger and bigger every day........ But , he is very cute. He is my bady!!! He still can't open lest eye. But he is alive. It's fine!!! When he get old, I think he is going to poe to open his eye. But he is still week.... so we have to take care of him everyday. I like cat very much more than dog. I have both. but i like cat!!!! Cat is so cut. I am sleeping with ru-chan everyday. actually, I am going to bed arround 4 am everyday, so ofcouse, ru-chan going to bed this time. That why he is sleeping at the day time and waking up at night time. Like me. My mom said You should go to bed more early for ru-chan!!! lol

No comments: