Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Christmas carol

I read A Christmas Carol. This story is written that human warmth and affection. It is written by Charles Dickens.Scrooge is a cold, hard man and a egoist. He doesn't like people, so he is disliked by many people.He really doesn't like Christmas. One day night before Christmas, He closes his office and comes back his home. When he is home, a ghost comes out in front of him. " Now, three ghosts will appear in front of you. You have to see your wretched fortune." Then the ghosts visit him. They show him his past life, his life now, and him his past life, his life now, and a possible fortune. Scrooge learns 'warmth' from the ghosts. He changes his way of life for his new life.And he likes everybody very very much!! Oh! Christmas, too.This story is contained many loves. Do you want love from someone, too?
When I was child, I watched this movie by Disney. At that thime I was really love this movie. So, I think I watced many times. Now, I want to watch again. I have to found this movie from my croset!!! Almost christmas is coming soon!!!! I can not to waite!!!

No comments: