Tuesday, December 16, 2008

movie

I like movie, especially love story and human drama.Love story’s nice points are sad, miss my boyfriend, and love more lover. I like those points.Human drama's nice points are to be able to think about my life, my mind, and of course to be able to think about partner. It is so good, isn't it?????Of couse , I like watch Disney, but lately I did't watch Disney. So, I watched riro and stitch. It is interesting, isn't it?? ((When I wan in United State when my birthday, my host parents gave me this video for present!!! Becouse, they knew that what I am wanted!!! Before birthday, we went to super market and I was looking this movie!)) Stitch is so cute; he looks like animals, especially dogs. I have a dog. She and he are almost same!!!!! I was thinking about my love dog!! If she is same with stitch, she also thinks about "family" and "friend". I thought this movie says about importance of family and friends. It movie says about family and friends through stitch. I could know stitch's cute face and pure heart

No comments: