Friday, November 21, 2008

My favorite country

I have been to many countries. For example, Korea is the first foreign country I went to, after that I went to China, Austria, America, Canada and Brazil. These countries are completely different. It is really interesting, Korea and China are same Asia but, different. They have different culture, personality or language. In these country, my favorite country is Canada.

Canada is realy big countyr, actually, I like Vancouver. I have been to many place of Canada but, I like Vancouver. Becouse, Vancouver has lots of natuae and also, they have big down town. Vancouver has lot of thinkgs to do. And then Vancouver's people is really kind. They are not real "Canadian". They imiglated evey county. So, they can understand what feeling of we feeling. So, it is really counftable to live there. I think in Vancouver, where lived a lot of Japanese but, If you don't speake Japanese, it is no problem to stay there and we can learn English.

In Vancouver will host country of winter Olinpics in 2010. So, in Vancouver bilt new bildings and sky train. Vancouver is going to more comvieiance city. Vancouver has lots of mountain or musiums and Vancouver's snow is special. That's why many people come to ski or snow bord in winter time.

Vancouver is my favorite country. They have lot of good place and things. If you have never been to Vancouver, I will recomend to go there.

No comments: